Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CASE study, with mice

So Mom and I found these awesome stamps and scrapbooking products featuring designs from everybody's favorite childhood books by Beatrix Potter. We had to order from England to find my all-time fav, Two Bad Mice. See, they overcame their inherent selfishness to become civilized and empathetic, unlike Peter Rabbit whose troublesome ways just put his whole family in mortal danger. Yes, I was a very odd child.

Living in an old city with old homes, I've often bonded with people over mouse invasions. I wanted to make some cards with the adorable stamps but was having trouble designing a card with them. Enter CASE Study challenge #12! Whew! It really helped it all come together.

For the card itself I printed a sheet of mouse tracks and then stamped them onto yellow paper, just for the effect. I highly recommend these rubber stamps; they come unmounted, but once you get mounting foam on them they stamp all their detail beautifully.



2 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

So cute! What an adorable image! Love the delicate blue bow and your great coloring! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study Challenges!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Haha! Great card, cg! Thank you for playing! xxx