Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Serendipity Technique

Last week, Stampin' Dymonz challenged us to use "credit card painting" to make a background; this week, we're challenged to transform that background using the Serendipity Technique. I'm loving how we're slowly creating a larger project!

I had forgotten how much tearing is! This technique is a great way to use scraps, which I have plenty of, but instead I used a different background paper that I made last week with the credit-card painting technique (bottom left in the photo on the right). I really like the result!

Can't wait to get to the next step!

Inspiration: Stampin' Dymonz Challenge #4: Serendipity Technique
Tutorials: Mixed Media Art; ScrapJazz

PS: Have ya'll seen the Ink, Spray & Smash technique? I'm really inspired to try it now, after seeing how much fun the credit-card painting is. Shelly's Images has a really neat tutorial on how to use the technique to make flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.