This week at One Stitch at a Time, our theme is "Sun" (Summer, round, yellow).
I used the beautiful flower patterned watch from the Hands Of Time set from Stitchy Stamps.
The sentiment is inspired by Summertime by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince: Summer, summer, summertime ... Time to sit back and unwind (Be sure to check out their classic video).
The watch digi is heat-embossed in translucent yellow on shiny Recollections paper...I heard a rumor that Recollections is discontinuing this product, and I hope it's not true! I love using it for heat-embossing digital images. I added some color to the watch with Copics.
Everything on here is a scrap, or at least long-hoarded. The netting is recycled from a bag for potatoes (fingerlings ... they were delicious)!
- Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge 37: Summertime
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: Anything Goes
- Clear It Out!: Use Old Supplies / Anything Goes + Yellow
- Crafty Sentiments: Summertime
- Flourishes: Summer
- Jackson's Digital Expressions: Anything Goes + Use Flowers (not roses)
- Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
- The Crafty Bloggers Network Monday Challenge #1: Anything Goes
Update: This card won the Clear It Out! Challenge -- thanks!
Thank you for visiting,