Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SoftPencil Studios BLOG HOP #1 (April 10-15)

Welcome to my stop on the SoftPencil Studios Blog Hop!

You should have arrived here from Jennifer's blog; if not, please begin at the SoftPencil Studios Blog.

Your next stop is Kimberly.

You have until 8AM EDT on April 15 to complete the hop; be sure to comment on each blog for your chance to win. The hop begins and ends at SoftPencil, so be sure to comment there both times!

Many thanks to Dalis for introducing me to SoftPencil Studios, and many many thanks to Elizabeth for inviting me to participate.

Elizabeth's images are so cute, and this hop is chock-full of inspiration from so many of my favorite bloggers. Enjoy hopping!

I used Charming Flowers to create this simple, monochromatic card: 


I paper-pieced the flowers & leaves, and made them 3D with Glossy Accents. I colored the smaller details with Copics (G07, FYG1), and added details with a green Sakura gel pen.


I'm entering this card into the following great challenges:

Thanks so much for visiting, and let me just say no that I truly appreciate your comments. I sure had fun making this! Hope your head doesn't explode from the all the Hop creativity! Your next stop is Kimberly.

33 comments:

melissac said...

Love the 3D effects on your card!! Thanks for being part of the hop!! Blessings!

Love crafts forever said...

CG, this card is awesome. I really like the sentiment.
Hugs Nat

Sonia said...

Hi CG!
You did a Totally Gorgeous creation! Love you used green, borders punch and the adorable image, GREAT JOB!
-Sony

Heather D. said...

Very cute! I love the monochromatic green :-)

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the greens and a very true sentiment.
Hugs
Desire

Tami B. said...

I love monochromatic projects. This card turned out really cute.

Debra Miller said...

Great image and card CG. Deb

Pia S said...

This card is so sweet!

kramer_buffy said...

cg, what a cute little fae you created!!!!!

-- dalis

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. TFS.

Lisa Atha said...

Gorgeous card! Love the monochromatic look! Following your blog now! thanks for joining the hop.

Lisa

mamichelle said...

This is so cute!

Kimberly said...

CG - love your card... super cute and the colour works for it!!!

La Pingui said...

Original colour and desings!!!

I congratulate you

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! This is so darling! I love the color combinations that you used! So cute!

Hugs,

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

Chriss America Real said...

I also wanted to let you know I am a new follower. Come follow me back if you like! Now I have to go buy some of these stamps I have been seeing!

Hugs,

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

AmyJ said...

Very cute card. Love the green. Good luck on all the challenges you've entered.

Carol said...

Very cute card...love all the layers

Elizabeth said...

love it, me encantan los colores =)

Kerry said...

CG, what a great idea!!! Love the border, super cool! Fabulous card! Thanks for being a part of this fun blog hop! Hugs!

marsha said...

This is so cute and "Springy", love all the layers and the monochrome look is perfect!
Hugs,
Marsha

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Diana Maldonado said...

Cute, cute, love how you did it with Green!!

Rachel Miller said...

Such a cute card! Reminds me of St. Patty's Day!!

Rachel Miller
http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
rachelspapercrafts {at} ymail {dot} com

Betty J Schaub said...

I am a "GREENY". I love this card!

SoftPencil DT Member

Reyna Ibarra said...

awww like!!!!!!! it looks so "green" hehe beautiful!!!!!

Minidoe said...

mine is 27th comment!!!! Also i have to say that this cards are fantastic!!!

Tina Kauffman said...

Very nice! Great job ; )

ingrid said...

muy linda, me encanta la adita. felicitaciones

FibreJunky said...

Very pretty!! I might have to CASE this for my green-loving daughter.

Lidia Baltazar Salazar said...

Verde que te quiero verde hermosa tu tarjeta me fascino!!! :)

Linda said...

This card is so cute, I think that little fairy is so sweet!!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel and The Fox!

Hugs,
Linda xx

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beautiful card!