Friday, September 9, 2011

Glittery Smirk

One of the owners of Crop Girls in Arizona introduced us to Trimcraft products, and I've amassed several long-neglected build-a-card sets. I finally pulled them out and made three cards for three challenges:
I'm very sad that this will be the last challenge at Fuzzy Wuzzy...so let's make it a good one and make lots of beautiful projects to share!

Scroll down for the individual cards & details.


Inspiration:
Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes
I stamped some matching doggies onto Pepper & Friends paper, and colored them in with Copics.
Stamps: Pepper & Friends
Paper: Pepper & Friends, Core'dinations
Tools: Fiskars papercutter, stamp block, MS detailing scissors, HP printer & ink
Other: ZipDry glue, Memento ink, Copics, foam tape


Inspiration:
Fuzzy Wuzzy September Challenge: Pink (plus an animal)
I decided to paper-piece these matching stamps, for some reason! I decorated a matching clothespin too, just because! I used photos of my dogs being adorable.
Stamps: Smirk
Paper: Smirk, Core'dinations
Tools: Fiskars papercutter, stamp block, MS detailing scissors, HP printer & ink
Other: ZipDry glue, Memento ink, Copics, foam tape



Inspiration:
Christmas Inspirations Challenge #32: Glitter
The little girl throwing snowballs (below) is actually part of the die cut set I used on the front. The images on either side are stamps that I colored with Copics (I added skin and highlights to the diecuts with Copics as well). I added lots of glitter to everything with gel pens. The "snow" is FlowerSoft.
Stamps: Smirk, Christmas stamps by Alys Paterson for Quick Cards Made Easy (for lightbulbs on clothespin)

Paper: Smirk, Core'dinations, K&Company
Tools: Fiskars papercutter, stamp block, MS detailing scissors, HP printer & ink
Other: ZipDry glue, Memento ink, Copics, FlowerSoft, foam tape

4 comments:

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Really lovely cards! I liked the folded way you used to build the cards. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope you will play next time again.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what fantastic unique cards
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Denise @ kc242 said...

What fantastic cards. Love your folded design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

Sue said...

Wow, these cards are so darn cute. Love the design and your puppies are adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

Hugs
Sue