Thursday, March 10, 2016

Pssst

I so enjoyed the color combo at House That Stamps Built that I just had to use it again! Unfortunately, I missed the challenge deadline, but I'm still pleased with the cards it inspired. 


The image is a rubber stamp from Rogue Redheadhead Designs, and the sentiments are from CAS-ual Fridays. The image and "Amazeballs" are stamped in Vintage Photo distress ink; the smaller sentiments are stamped it Milk Chocolate chalk ink. The papers are punched with a MS punch. I used the scoring blade on my papercutter to frame the image. I finished the card with a bit of raffia.

Inspiration/Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More: Clean and Simple
Sisterhood of Crafters: Punches

Thank you for visiting & inspiring my crafting!



4 comments:

  1. What a fun creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used for your cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I laughed hard after reading the sentiment, thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Ha! Made me smile! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Addicted to Stamps & More! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.