Sunday, March 6, 2016

Rude Rabbits

This isn't an original idea; I know I've seen it before, but I just couldn't help myself!


The grass was stamped in an olive green distress ink & a light green chalk ink, using a rubber stamp from my stash.  The chocolate bunny & Peeps, from a Miss Kate's Cuttables' "Easter Candy" set, were cut from shiny papers on my Silhouette Cameo. I used clear alphabet stamps to stamp the sentiment onto wood veneer speech bubbles. Super-simple and fun!

Inspiration/Challenges:
MFP Stamps Challenge #10: CAS card + Bunnies + stamping
My Time to Craft: one layer card
Silhouette Challenges #35: Anything Goes with the Silhouette





8 comments:

  1. Too funny. Thanks for sharing with MFP Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone had to say it
    TFS MFP

    Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering MFPSS Blog Challenge CAS with bunnies so cute! Best wishes on the win- have a blessed week- Gail SR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha love this! - thanks for sharing over at Silhouette Challenges for March :-) - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Just too cute! Thanks for joining us at the MFP Stamps Challenge this week! Hope to see you every week! kReN on the DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still makes me laugh! Fun project!!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges March Showcase!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.