Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My very own angel: Design Team Challenge #2


For our second design team challenge, Therese created angels for each of her team members. I about flipped when I saw mine: just from looking at my blog and website, she made just the most precious version of me that I could imagine.
Before I go on, let me just pause to tell you that you could have your own angel made by Therese! Contact her via her Etsy page and inquire about "Me Angels".
I suspect that I'll get a lot of use out of my angel, but for this project I decided to make a page layout. My husband and I make marshmallows, so my page is dedicated to all the fun that has brought us. Here's my first attempt:


Then I had a brainstorm: what if I used the wings to create a kind of notebook? I ended up making another, almost identical page. I wrote some "thoughtful" things, which you can see in this slideshow:
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital slideshow

Thanks again to Therese for her inspiration, and for the excuse to make and color a whole bunch of paper marshmallows! The colors correspond to flavors we've created.
Be sure to check out Jeannie's page to read the whole story.

My supply list: Recollections card stock, Cricut Expression, Cricut markers, Sharpie markers, Pebbles Inc. chalks, Core'dinations card stock, Matte photo paper, heart brads, Zip-Dry glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.