Friday, July 15, 2011

Simply for you

The other day at Michaels (shopping with a 50%-off coupon), we found this groovy Layer Away Dots frame set from Fiskars. Now that I'm a bit more comfortable stamping, I really enjoy mixing stamps. This idea just jumped into my head, and I'm please with how it turned out:

I stamped the images in blues, and heat-embossed the frame stamps with a mix of gold, copper & silver left over from my explosion box. It's a very simple card, based the CPS sketch & Craft Your Passion's Just for You theme.

Inspiration: Craft Your Passion #66: Just for You; Card Positioning Systems sketch #226
Stamps: StudioG, Paper Studio, Fiskars, My Mind's Eye
Paper: Recollections, Martha Stewart, 5&Dime
Tools: Marvy heat tool, Fiskars papercutter, Tim Holtz scissors, hole punch
Other: ZipDry glue, Stampendous & ZING embossing powders, Versamark & Memento inks
, Copic markers, Sakura gel pen

4 comments:

  1. Hello. This is fabulous and a wonderful idea. Love the colours and the layout of your design, just fab. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool card...love the layout and the colors...I love how you used the circles and squares together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card! Thank you so much for joining us for the "Just for you" challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Good Luck :)

    Shannin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.