Blog Candy Alert: I'm celebrating my 8th year of blogging!
Join my celebrations here.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trick or Treat Box

Mom sent me a sheet of the most wonderful Halloween paper -- orange with black-embossed cats on one side and a groovy black & white pattern on the other -- that I've been hoarding, so I decided to make a fold-over treat box with some of it. I learned how to make this type of box from Stampin' Dymonz, and it's so easy and fun. You basically just fold up a piece of paper and punch out the window. I plan to make a bunch of these for Halloween; we bought some packets of candy today!

I made this for the following:
Craft Your Passion #78: Anything Goes + Twist: Ribbon

Stamps: Eyes of Newt Clip-Art from Martha Stewart, sentiment by Fiskars, cat rubber stamp from stash
Paper: DP from stash, Hammermill, Recollections
Tools: Fiskars papercutter, stamp block, MS detailing scissors, Marvy heat tool & punch, bright white Shrinky Dink plastic, Crop-O-Dile, toaster oven
Other: Studio G & Offray ribbons, ZipDry glue, Stampendous embossing powder, Versamark & StazOn inks, Copics, Sakura gel pen

6 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Its so lovely

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Its so cute dear. Luv this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Helen said...

This treat is just adorable, cg! I love the pull out section.

scrap joanny said...

nice card -thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges hugs Joanna

Emma H said...

Very cool! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week!

mommyof5kidz said...

Super cool! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!