Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trick or Treat Box

Mom sent me a sheet of the most wonderful Halloween paper -- orange with black-embossed cats on one side and a groovy black & white pattern on the other -- that I've been hoarding, so I decided to make a fold-over treat box with some of it. I learned how to make this type of box from Stampin' Dymonz, and it's so easy and fun. You basically just fold up a piece of paper and punch out the window. I plan to make a bunch of these for Halloween; we bought some packets of candy today!

I made this for the following:
Craft Your Passion #78: Anything Goes + Twist: Ribbon

Stamps: Eyes of Newt Clip-Art from Martha Stewart, sentiment by Fiskars, cat rubber stamp from stash
Paper: DP from stash, Hammermill, Recollections
Tools: Fiskars papercutter, stamp block, MS detailing scissors, Marvy heat tool & punch, bright white Shrinky Dink plastic, Crop-O-Dile, toaster oven
Other: Studio G & Offray ribbons, ZipDry glue, Stampendous embossing powder, Versamark & StazOn inks, Copics, Sakura gel pen

6 comments:

  1. Its so cute dear. Luv this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This treat is just adorable, cg! I love the pull out section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card -thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.