Saturday, April 6, 2013

Instagram Birthday

I bought Viva Las VegaStamps' Plate #917 for the great backgrounds it contains, but it also come with a stamp of the Instagram logo. I wasn't sure how I'd ever use it, as I don't currently use Instagram, but my sister-in-law uses quite a bit so I thought it would be perfect for her birthday card.


The Ribbon Reel
Tuesday Morning Sketches
Inspiration/Challenges:
The Ribbon Reel: Color/Photo Inspiration + 2 pattern papers + Ribbon & Twine
Tuesday Morning Sketches #192: Sketch, rotated 90° CC & square

Thank you for visiting,

5 comments:

  1. This is really sweet! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card!! So colorful!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, love that Instagram icon, and the fun strips of patterned and plain paper!
    Thanks for joining us at TRR this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    A great greeting card!
    Good luck to the challenge!

    If you want ... Please can you on my blog and to become a Member? ....I'd be honored

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design and pretty papers! Thanks for joining TRR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.