Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My 5th Blogoversary Candy Winner

© Clker.com
Thank you for your lovely comments celebrating my 5th Blogoversary. The online crafting community has touched my life in so many ways, and I appreciate every single one of my readers.

There were twelve entries for my Blog Candy, all craft bloggers that I've had the pleasure of working with. Ya'll rock! I used good ol' Random.org to pick the winner...
That's you, Dawn Lancaster!

Congrats Dawn! Send me an email (CGsaysSomethingLoudly [at] gmail [dot] com) with your mailing address. 

Thank you all again for supporting my crafting and being an inspiration,

1 comment:

  1. Awww, CG, Im thrilled to have won your candy! You are an inspirtion to us all too!
    Big Thank You Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS Have emailed you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.