Wednesday, May 27, 2015

One for the Boys at Crafter's Cafe

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge this week is One for the Boys. We're sponsored by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps, and I was able to use their adorable Choochoo Charlie to make a construction-themed card:

I was inspired by the current sketch at Your Next Stamp, and also used their CrissCross Border Die. I colored the image with Copics and added Flowersoft to make the "dirt" he's hauling off to a construction site. I made the train tracks in SCAL and cut them on my Silhouette Cameo. I used stamps from a StudioG set for the "Rock Star" sentiment. I finished the card with some actual rocks.

YNS Sketch #14, rotated
Inspiration/Challenges:
Cards in Envy: Masculine
Little Claire's #57: Outdoors
YNS Challenge: Sketch #14 (+ YNS die)


Thank you for visiting & hope you'll join us at The Crafter's Cafe,


4 comments:

Deborah Anton said...

Super cute card!Thanks for playing along in the YNS Challenge!

Julie E said...

Deborah stole my comment...my first thought was "super cute"!!! It really is and the tracks work so well with the sketch. Thanks for joining in the fun with challenge #14 at Your Next Stamp!

LisaM said...

Oh this is so cute! Love the tracks, train and the embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

Helen said...

A really original design and a great card.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

Helen x