|click images to enlarge|
I made a fairly simple diorama card because it made me think of a movie screen.
The crocodile is from Cricut's Crocs Rule set. I added a wood clock and a Happy Brithday brad. The waves and ship are from my SVG stash and were cut on my Silhouette. The background is a lovely DP I've had in my stash forever. I colored the pirate with Copics, but also paper-pieced his pants, jacket, hat and sword. His pants & hat are digi papers from Melstampz. I created the "Forever Young" sentiment in SCAL and cut it from black & patterned papers.
I hope whoever receives this card enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it!
- Card Mania #69: Use Metal Embellishments (metal brads)
- CMD-Challenge #22: Movie/ TV Series + Copics (Movie: Peter Pan; used Copics on pirate)
- Crafting When We Can #96: Paper Piecing
- One Stitch at a Time #239: Men
- Sassy Studio Designs #285: Just Fold It (fancy folds)