Blog Candy Alert: I'm celebrating my 8th year of blogging!
Join my celebrations here.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

In the Flower Garden with UnstampaBelles

The UnstampaBelles July challenge is to Make some flowers, with the twist of creating a garden. You can make whatever you like, but remember: no stamps!


I made a little garden that pop out from the front of the card, but lays flat. The flower tops are made with a Sizzix Triplets die set. The stems are cut with dies from a Sizzix/Hero Arts die set. The fence and grass (behind the fence; you can't really see it) were cut on my Silhouette. The little butterflies were cut/embossed with an SU! Embosslit die. The tag is from a Graphic45 paper, and I attached it a flower-shaped brad.

Be sure to check out the fabulous projects by my teamies and hope you'll join us this month at UnstampaBelles!


Thank you for visiting,


2 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

A fabulous card indeed - love the fence and the butterfly storm! Thanks for doing this for us at Unstampabelles and being such a great team player.

Shylaa Shree said...

love the flowers CG and a beautiful garden set up too