Blog Candy Alert: I'm celebrating my 8th year of blogging!
Join my celebrations here.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Easter Cards with Crafting with Dragonflies

This fortnight at Crafting with Dragonflies our theme is Easter Cards. Hope you'll join us!

I made a tunnel card using Karen Burniston’s Pop it Ups Accordion dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, inspired by the tutorial by Shelly Hickox. I embossed the card base with my Swiss Dots folder & lightly inked it with pale green chalk ink. The sentiments & background are papers from Aunthetique; ooh I love this collection! The paper bunny peeps are cut with a file from Miss Kate's Cuttables' "Easter Candy" set.


Thank you for visiting, and hope you'll join us at Crafting with Dragonflies,

1 comment:

Wynn Walton said...

Cute cute cute CG. This is adorable and a great technique. I'm off to look at the tutorial for this one.....you've inspired me!! Hugs Wynn x