Friday, March 24, 2017

More than 2 Folds at Crafting with Dragonflies

Our challenge this fortnight at Crafting with Dragonflies is to make a card with more than 2 Folds. I love fancy folds, partly because I always find them challenging!



I kinda sorta followed the directions for a double pop-up card by Rosietoes, but my final card is 4.25 x 6 inches.


Graphic 45 papers are so fun to use for cards like this. I used two different collections, plus a fun paper from Jillibean Soup.

The library card on the front is from Kraft Outlet. I stamped the image (ClearArt Stamps) with a mix of Antique Linen and gray inks, and then stamped the sentiment (Stampin'D'Amour) on top. Both sentiments were stamped with a mix of purple & black inks.

Inspiration/Challenges:
Frilly and Funkie: Fold 'em + Vintage
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Layer it up


Thank you for visiting,  and hope you'll join the fun at Crafting with Dragonflies,

3 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Fantastic interactive card! I love the construction of it and all the pretty papers. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You used one of my all time favorite paper collection (Typography from G45) AND you created a gorgeous double pop up card! Clearly, you know when to fold 'em! Thanks for sharing with us at Frilly and Funkie!

Jenny Marples said...

What a fabulous folded creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx