Friday, July 7, 2017

Happy 8th Blogoversary!

I started this blog in July 2009 as way to share my cooking adventures, but I ended up finding the joys of cardmaking, and joined the online crafting community whole-heartedly in June 2010. By December 2010, I had made it to my 100th post, and now I've published over 1287 posts!
image credit
This means it's time for Blog Candy! This year I'm offering a small grab-bag of delicious craft items. I've set aside some of my favorite crafting items, and will tailor the package to the winner.

I hope you'll follow my blog (there are some links on my sidebar) and leave a comment so I can visit you. To my long-time followers, thank you so much!

Update: Everyone's a winner!




Here's to many more,

4 comments:

  1. How time flies and isn't it wonderful to be able to look back on your blog and see how developments have taken place, even the ones that are least expected :) :) :) You are so very talented CG and a beautiful person within too, keep up the good work and it is a true pleasure to have got to know you over the past few years :) : :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I follow your adventures and enjoy reading your posts. Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations CG, Big hugs and wishing you many more successful crafty years

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. Happy anniversary. Glad we met via blogging. Keti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.