Saturday, May 21, 2011

Celebrating with a Pretty Girl

This week's project for the Cardmaking group at the Scrap Shack is a tent card, which I've never made before. The DT projects are gorgeous, and I just had to jump in and try it, with two stamps I've been itching to use: Gillu's Pretty Girl digi stamp & a banner rubber stamp from the $1 bin.
The banners on the background are just stamped and colored, but the hanging ones on the front really are hung onto the string. Thanks to All Things Paper for another fantastic tip!

The photo on the right is the back...geez, banners make everything look good!

Inspiration:

Digi stamp: Pretty Girl by Gillu's Gallery

Supplies: Relax, Hammermill and Recollections cardstocks, Memento ink, HP printer & ink, SCAL & Cricut, banner stamp from StudioG

Copics: RV11, Y08, Y13, Y17, Y02, Y000, E50, E51, E11, E37, E35, E17, YR09,YR04, YG67, YG63, YG03

Download my Tent Card cut-file template (please leave a comment and let me know you're using it. And I'd love to see any resulting cards!):
.scut2
.svg

2 comments:

  1. Pretty creation n luv the color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow my girl really look sooooooooo pretty in your color and card I am again amazed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.