Thursday, June 16, 2011

Go Daisy Go!

I couldn't believe my luck when I found this freebie by Just Inklined. Isn't she just the cutest‽ Reminds me of so many wonderful bike rides when I was a kid, and that feeling of absolute freedom. In fact, it makes me so happy that I'm entering into this week's Make It Monday Link Party. Helloooooo everybody! (And Anne-Marie, I saw you won a prize. Congrats!)

The paper is a piece of the delicious new Dots & Stripes paper pack from Echo Park. I colored the button brads and the edges of the pop-foam with matching Copics. I left the message banner loose, so it swings on the brad. Couldn't pass up an opportunity for some interaction!

Inspiration:
Color Throwdown #146: daffodil, tangerine, kiwi
Mojo Monday Sketch #195

Stamps: Speed Demon AKA Daisy Bumblethorpe digi by Just Inklined, sentiment from Highway High set from Raisin Boat
Paper: Dots & Stripes from Echo Park, Hammermill, Recollections
Tools: HP printer & ink, Marvy heat tool
Other: ZipDry, Stampendous embossing powder, Versamark watermark ink, tulle, button brads from Oriental Trading Co., Recollections pop-foam
Copics: c-1, c-5, c-7, yg03, yg63, bg10, yr12, y17, y08, y04, y000, yr04, yr09, e17, e35, e33, e11, e02, e51, rv23

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fun image! You picked the perfect colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cfeation dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lively looking card
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina. This is beautiful and so bright and cheery. Love the design and colours you have used and that netting looks fantastic too. Very effective.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a brilliantly fun card, Christina - love it! Thx for sharing it at the Make It Monday linky party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww so cute, I am fan of Jak Heath, amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.