Blog Candy Alert: I'm celebrating my 8th year of blogging!
Join my celebrations here.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sentimental Sundays Challenge, sponsored by Dude Time Doodles

I'm really enjoying my time as Guest Designer at Dude Time Doodles (DTD), and I couldn't resist making something for this week's Sentimental Sundays Challenge, which DTD is sponsoring.

The challenge theme is Masculine Gift Tags (plus a sentiment), so I made a tag using the Let's Hear it for the Boys! set from Sentimental Sundays (provided for this challenge; Thank you!) as well as Tim Tightend from Bonibleaux Designs/Dude Time Doodles.


So fun! I used a basketball-embossed paper I bought some time ago for a project, and ran the yellow pieces through my embossing machine more adding the colored pieces. The "be merry" sentiment is a polymer stamp (Studio G I think?); isn't it just right with that DTD image?!

Hope you'll join the fun and make a tag for this challenge.

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great masculine tag- love your green and red football player- perfect for 'his' gift!!!

Tammy said...

Awesome cg! Ted makes a great Christmas tag. Love the yellow background.

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Lovely tag dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html