Blog Candy Alert: I'm celebrating my 8th year of blogging!
Join my celebrations here.

Monday, April 28, 2014

More fun with Rogue Redhead Designs

Working on my Pile It On! DT card for our current Ink-on-paper Stamping challenge, I was inspired to use more of our sponsor's stamps. For this Anniversary card, I used an image from the Just Sayin' set and a sentiment from the Nature Notes set from Rogue Redhead Designs (You can see some of my other projects featuring RRD stamps here.) This was a relatively quick card, for a special anniversary.




Inspiration/Challenges:
ColourQ: Colors
Rogue Stampers Facebook Group: April Sketch
Simon Says Stamp: Clean & Simple (3rd entry)


Thank you for visiting, and hope you'll join us this week at Pile It On,


2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

luv the border, fun card! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Lisa said...

How fun, I like the loopy border! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!