Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Simply Nautical

Although my house is filled with cards I've made over the years, I couldn't find exactly what a I wanted to send to a friend. So I pulled out some lovely Graphic 45 papers and a Spellbinders die set.


I get such a kick out of this fun kraken design from the By the Sea collection. I cut the shells from a shiny, textured Core'dinations paper and sanded them a bit. The sentiment sticker (Starform) is actually silver, colored with a Copic marker (Honey/Y38). The blue mesh is recycled from a bag of pearl onions.

Try Stamping On Tuesdays
Inspiration/Challenges:
613 Avenue Create: Reuse / Recycle
My Time to Craft: All at sea
Stamping Sensations April Challenge: Dies and/or Punches
Try Stamping On Tuesdays: Sketch #162

Thanks for visiting,


8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Love it inside and out. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking card, love the colours and shells. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love your nautical card :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - and I love the mesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creation is lovely and just perfect for our Dies and Punches theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x (I have a Grand Calibur to be won here )

    ReplyDelete
  6. We at 613 Avenue Create are pleased you shared your lovely creation with us. Very neat and well constructed card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the design and colours of both the outside and inside. Thanks for sharing with us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant card for our Dies and punches theme at Stamping Sensations! Thanks for joining us this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.