Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Blissful Thanks

I'm attending a wedding this weekend and although I already made a card for the happy couple, I wanted to bring a few cards to thank our hosts.
I've been attempting to organize my craft stash, so I used some die cuts and a flower I've been hoarding for some time. The sentiment stamps are by Jennifer Ellory/Quick Cards & are stamped Quick Quotes & Veramark inks. I hand-shaped the petals of the pre-made rose, and made the decorative borders with a Martha Stewart punch I've had forever.

This card has a lot of dimension, so it will be good to give in person. Looking forward to seeing relatives, old & new!


Inspiration:
Latina Crafter #56: Color Combo
Share Joy Challenge: Sketch & CAS
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes (2nd entry)




Thank you for visiting & inspiring my crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CG, adorable creation. Thanks so much for participating with Latina Crafter's February Challenge. It´s my pleasure to visit and comment your beautiful handmade work!! Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card ♥
    Thanks for joining the challenge Latina Crafter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.