Monday, February 15, 2016

Shut the front door!

Mom treated me to this hilarious Shut the Front Door! sentiment stamp and I couldn't wait to ink it up! I also used stamps from the "Round Sentiments" set by SP & Company.



I also added a yellow, stamped star in the middle of the sentiment, and punched 3 little stars in the corner just for good measure! I think this will be a good card to send someone who has had some good news.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/challenge-160-sketch.html
Inspiration:
CAS Colours & Sketches: #160 Sketch + CAS
Fantasy Stampers: Just one layer + Stamping
Simon Says Stamp: One Layer Card




Thank you for visiting & inspiring my crafting!



6 comments:

Patricia Hays said...

The circular sentiments are really cool! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

Skylark said...

Love the sentiment and I agree that it will make a great 'good news' card. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

karen h said...

Fun card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Liz Bailey said...

What a fun card and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Hope to see you next week. Liz x

Stamping Bubbles said...

What a fun card, I love the sentiments you have used. Thank you for joining our challenge at Fantasy Stampers.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Julie B said...

Great interpretation of the sketch, love the sentiment!
Thanks for joining our OL challenge at Fantasy Stampers. :)