|OSAAT November Prize Pack|
StitchyBear's Digi Outlet has hundreds of digital products from many wonderful artists. Even if you don't use a store image, you'll still be in the drawing to win the super-duper November prize pack.
I used Sunflower by Barbara Jensen to make this relatively simple Thank-you card:
I also had fun using this image last year for a notch-swing card. In fact, I think I used papers from the same Graphic 45 collection. It was definitely time-consuming to fussy-cut, but so worth it. The vase is fussy-cut from a FlowerSoft decoupage sheet, and the patterned papers are from Graphic 45.
The tag die & matching stamp are from a Cuttlebug set. I cut it from a pre-embossed cardstock, stamped it with Memento ink, and edged it with the same Copic I used for all the edging (E07). I tied the tag to the vase with a stitched green ribbon.
- Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge: Thank You + Stash (I've had these papers for years, and the vase cut-out is probably 3 years old!)
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November Challenge: Patterned Paper (2nd entry)
- Crafting By Designs: Give thanks
- Dream it Up: Thankful and Thoughtful
- Hambo Hoedown: Thank you card
- QKR Stampede #113: I'm Thankful For
- Quick Quotes November Challenge: Gratitude
- Simply Create Too Challenge #74: Thanksgiving / Thank You
- The Stamping Boutique Challenge #43: Thankful