Thursday, September 9, 2010

Halloween Treat Bag Challenge


Our design team member Natacha over at Scrapbooking, Card Making and Me! has a challenge going until September 20: Halloween treat bags. These are so adorable and, honestly, way to much fun to make. She's offering some yummy candy for the winner, so check out the challenge and please participate.
Here's my try...I used an eyelet instead of a staple because, well, I really love eyelets. The rough edges were created with my Fiskars deckle scissors, which I had been neglecting since I got my Cricut cutter. How adorable is Therese's Treat Kitty? I colored it with Sharpies and Sakura gel pens.

The treat bag tutorial is offered by Stamp My Art, and the digi stamps are from Paperfaces Designs. Therese is giving out a free digi stamp every Friday, so be sure to follow her blog.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the eyelet idea! :)

    Thank you for your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.