Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sassy Rudolph and Angel Rainie

As I mentioned in my last post, Therese Travis at Paperfaces Designs is rolling out her holiday images. She sent us several adorable digi stamps and svgs, but I just had to drop everything and use her Angel Rainie, who comes with her own reindeer.
I made a two-color (with gold "aging") easel card, and used brads to make the reindeer head and the angel wings move. I used "pop-up presents" to weight the easel. Here is the card laid flat:
And from the side:

Supply list: Cricut personal cutter, SCAL software, Core'dinations card stock, JoAnn Craft Essentials heart brads, Oriental Trading Co. jingle-bell brads, Offray ribbon, ColorBox gold ink, Crop-A-Dile 2, Zip-Dry glue. PaperFaces digi stamp: Angel Rainie.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card - what a great idea to use the pop-up presents to hold the card in place!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas CHallenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! You're great with those pop up cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.