Sunday, October 31, 2010

But when it comes to being happy...WE ARE!

I found a great blog with weekly challenges based on a song, and I had tons of fun throwing together this cute little card and humming "My Guy." Yes, the circle spins! Couldn't resist!

Inspiration:
Scrap it with a Song Challenge week 28: "My Guy" by Mary Wells & the Supremes
Supplies: Staples gray cardstock, DCWV cardstock, ZipDry glue, Tim Holtz scissors, Fiskars papercutter, HP printer & ink, Adobe InDesign, Cricut personal cutter, SCAL2 software, Walrus Gumbo text typeface, 09 KutUps shape font by
Clever Someday, JoAnns brads, StazOn ink for edging



[This card made the top 5 for the Scrap It With a Song Challenge #28. I know it was because I was so filled with love for my guy when I made it! It's true!]

1 comment:

  1. This is great!! Everything about this card SCREAMS the song of the week!! Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap it With a Song!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.