Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Merry stamping

I've been really into rubber stamping so I haven't been visiting the Crafter's Digital Art Center (CDAC) much. But I'm getting a little bit of stamp-hand, so I decided to take some time with digi stamps. Because Therese Travis introduced me to CDAC, I like to use her images for their challenges. However, they always offer yummy freebies from different artists, so I've taken to mixing & matching the images.

My attempt at this month's
sketch challenge came out pretty cute considering there's a ton going on! See, I also wanted to break out my new Christmas cutting files...
I actually had a lot of hits-and-misses with this card. I wanted to make a border with the presents from Firecracker Designs, but I couldn't get it to print dark enough, so I stamped the sentiment from that file onto a piece of ribbon. All I had was satin ribbon, but I do like the concept and how the lettering retains its personality.

Digi stamps: Angel Rainie (
PaperFacesDesigns); present & sentiment
(Firecracker Designs by Pamela)
Digital cut files:
Santa's North Pole Workshop series from SVG Cuts
Supplies: K&Company designer double-sided cardstock, Core'dinations cardstock, HP printer & ink, Tim Holtz scissors, ZipDry glue, Sakura Gelly Roll pens, Elmer's CraftBond gel pens, Sharpies, chalk by Pebbles Inc., Offray ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.