Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jack O Lace Treat Bag

I had so much fun using Therese Travis's Halloween cutting files for the Jack O Lace spin card, that I used the files again for a treat bag (a la Papercraft Vixxen). As you can probably tell from the photos, I had a heck of a lot of fun! For inspiration I used ColourQ Challenge #54 (basic black, pumpkin pie, old olive, concord grape, white) and Aud Sentiments Challenge #12 ("any Halloween sentiment" and treat bag bonus challenge). Sadly, I missed the deadline for the latter, but the inspiration was the point anyway!


Challenge: ColourQ #54 (basic black, pumpkin pie, old olive, concord grape, white)
Treat bag design and tutorial:
Stamp My Art
Cutting files: Jack O Lace and Boo Border by Therese Travis
Supplies: Cricut personal cutter, SCAL2 software, Recollections cardstock, ZipDry glue, Fiskars Deckle scissors, stash eyelet, Offray ribbon

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! Halloween can be fun! thanks for playing the ClourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.