Blog Candy Alert: I'm celebrating my 8th year of blogging!
Join my celebrations here.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

That's me, CG, on RRD!

Man, blogging has made my life so much more exciting, ha ha! Not only did I win a $15 GC toward the awesome Just Sayin' stamp set from Rogue Redhead Designs (RRD), I was "Caught Red-Handed" with my first project using it! Today my card is featured on the RRD blog, and I wanted to take the opportunity to thank them again and to encourage you to check out their great blog, if not to immediately grab some of their fun & gorgeous stamps!

You can see all my projects using RRD stamps here in my archives (there are only a couple now, but more to come...including next Wednesday, hint hint!).

Hope you're all having a great day!

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats CG! Wahoo!!!

cgl1539 said...

Congratulations CG!!