Saturday, May 21, 2016

Keep On Truck'n

When I saw this adorable truck die that came with Taylored Expressions' "Transportation Little Bits" set, I knew I would have to make a "Keep on truck'n" card. (Yes, I know my spelling of "truck'n" is up for debate, but it looked better on the card!)


The left-hand border is made with the "Retro" stamp from Kaiser Craft, and heat embossed in neon yellow & neon green. I dry-embossed a zig-zag border on the right-hand side on my BigShot, and added a strip of neon yellow ribbon.

The letters were cut with a QuicKutz die from a neon yellow paper. The trucks & little love bug were cut from papers from the same neon paper pack.


Inspiration/Challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches: Sketch
Tuesday Throwdown: Embossing


Thanks for stopping by,




4 comments:

Kelly S. said...

So colorful and fun!!

Linda Callahan said...

This card is so much fun! I love the bright neon colors! Totally cool design! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Amy O said...

These bright and fun colors work perfectly with this cute truck image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Such a bright and happy card! Love the retro feel. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!