Thursday, May 19, 2016

Simply Stenciled Father's Day

I'm starting on my Father's Day cards. The cloud embossing folder is from Taylored Expressions, the word bubbles (stamps & dies) are from Latina Crafter, the sentiment stamps are from SP Stamps & Fiskars, and the stencil is from Recollections. I used CraftSmart, Memento, and QuickQuotes inks.


The chevron block is one piece of paper; I used orange & pink inks to ink the design, and then added a layer of watermark ink, removed the stencil, and heat-embossed it with clear powder. Then I masked a section & inked it with a Navy chalk ink. The orange & blue strip on the left-hand side is a cut-off from my stenciled piece.

http://colourq.blogspot.com/2016/05/colourq-challenge-342.html
http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2016/05/may-challenge.htmlInspiration/Challenges:
ColourQ: Color Combo #342
Stamplorations: May Sketch



Thanks for stopping by,




2 comments:

  1. What a fun design, CG, love your take on the challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun and fab card. Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.