Thursday, May 12, 2016

Simply Shocked

Here I am again with a CAS card featuring this "Positive Attitude Greeting" from DRS Designs:

My overall design was inspired by Job notices that pop up as new graduates enter the workforce this time of year. I cut the tabs on the bottom with scissors,  but the dashed line is cut with a die. I had some fun with staples on the top, and backed it with kraft cardstock.

The shocked secretary is from Clear Art Stamps, and is stamped, like the sentiment, with a blue dye ink. The grid (Viva Las VagaStamps) is stamped in Tumbled Glass distress ink.

This is about as CAS as I get!


Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.