Monday, May 23, 2016

Wonderful City Life

Here's a cheerful card that I might use for Father's Day.

The city stamps (Mark's Finest Papers) are heat-embossed in my own blend of white & blue powders onto a yellow paper. I filled in the windows with a mahogany Copic. The bird trio (ArtsyFartsy Stamps) is stamped in blue. The sentiment (Recollections) is stamped onto a wood-patterned paper. I cut the " hills" from white paper with a treeline die (MFT); I cut off the trees & inked the pieces with Sprout green ink (Memento). The vehicles are from Taylored Expressions' "Transportation Little Bits" set; I cut them from white & colored them with different inks.

http://yournextstamp.com/blog/sketch-and-color-challenge-39-2/
Inspiration/Challenges:
The Male Room #35: Transport
YNS Challenge #39: Colors (I was also inspired by the photo)


Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment:

  1. I do like the bold sentiment and the lovely scene. Sorry I'm so late commenting, but thanks for playing along with our Transport theme at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.