Monday, May 16, 2016

Simply earn that Bread

I recently won this "Bread" digi from Sasayaki Glitter, and this idea immediately popped into my head!

I made the sentiment using the font CrimefighterBB; the second part was inspired by a sentiment by TLC Creations. After printing the text, I stamped on the word bubbles ("Nubes habladoras" from Latina Crafter) & fussy-cut them.
The city stamps (Mark's Finest Papers) are heat-embossed  in a grape jellyish powder onto a peanut butter-colored paper (CTMH).

The yellow is inspired by butter; the orange is inspired by the lard that comes with toast in Southern Spain where I grew up. Or I guess they could be marmalade! The white background is maybe mayo?


Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.