Monday, December 13, 2010

Last-minute Greetings

This week's Aud Sentiments and Allsorts challenges pretty much sum up how my house looks right now: Happy Holidays and Last Minute Christmas!

My creative life was changed forever when I discovered the world of origamic architecture, and it was further changed by my discovery of the pop-out pencil holder at Extreme Cards & Papercrafting. Using her template, I created my own version in SCAL. I had precut 7 yellow houses on my Cricut, so when I realized I needed some special cards for family all I had to do was glue on some pretty paper! The little cards on the front are hand stamped and punched; I also made small yellow message stickers for the inside.

Supplies: DCWV, Martha Stewart and Recollections cardstocks, gStudio silicon stamps, Stash brads, CraftSmart ink, Fiskars scissors & punch, Cricut personal cutter, SCAL2 software, Offray ribbon


Happy Holidays! You can download the
personal use only cutting file for this card here.
If you do, please leave a comment to let me know. And I'd love to see photos!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! How absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these with the wallpaper-ish backgrounds.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moley lady!! These are AMAZING!! Makes me think of M. C. Escher and you HAVE to look up and see, buy whatever a movie called..

    http://www.amazon.com/Thief-Cobbler-Vincent-Price/dp/B0006Q93L0


    Also, look at this...

    http://www.gravestmor.com/wp/archives/2005/12/12/lego-escher/

    Have fun with my links...LOVE THOSE CARDS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is just amazing! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWWW this is amazing what a wonderful creation thank you so much for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing creation, thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW stunning cards, love them :o)

    Thanks for joining us for the Allsorts challenge this week

    Hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! I LOVE this! How clever! I love the solid yellow on the colorful bg paper. I shall try this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - these are stunning! Just amazing!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza, this is amazing, fabulous and incredible!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!Thanks for sharing your file, I can't wait to try it. I am sure everyone who received one of your creations will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.