Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lightin' Up the Night

Because I get distracted enough during the holidays, I haven't been doing many card challenges. There are still gifts to make, cards to send, and a house to organize so as to fit my folks and our Christmas decorations. Happily, several months of entering holiday-themed challenges has pretty much taken care of my card list. I had a few very special people I still wanted cards for, and I found the inspiration I needed in this week's Allsorts Challenge: Light Up the Night.

I had so much fun making the Santa Stocking pull-card with Therese Travis's freebie that I was super excited at the possibilities when I saw her whole stocking series. The "Lights" worked perfectly for this challenge, as did the easel card shape.


Inspiration: Allsorts Challenge #81
Digi stamp: Stockings series by Therese Travis

Supplies: K&Company, DCWV & Core-dinations cardstocks, Offray ribbon, Smirk, Elmer's and Sakura gel pens, HP printer & ink, Adobe InDesign, Crop-O-Dile II, Marvy Snow marker & heat tool, Fiskars papercutter & scissors, decorative papertrimmer, ZipDry glue

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.