Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dude Time Doodles New Release BLOG LEAP

Welcome to your first stop on the Dude Time Doodles New Release Blog Hop Leap (Happy Leap Year!) The Design Team is featuring three fantastic new DTD images: Father Flanagan, Wes Wrestler, Jon Jogger, and Billy Amish.

Here's the hop order:
CG (You're here)
Ruth (Next stop)
Dude Time Doodles

One of the Dudettes - or Dude - will be named our MYSTERY HOST at the end of the hop and one lucky person who comments on that blog will win a free Dude Time Doodles image of their choice; So be sure to comment on each blog. You have a whole week to hop, I mean leap (through next Tuesday)!

I used Jon Jogger to create a motivational card:


The Sky background & Attitude Quote are freebies from Create with TLC. I created the scene in PhotoShop (I added a slight green hue to the sentiment), but I did reprint Jon and piece him on top after coloring him with Copics. The sentiment is printed directly onto the background. I printed everything onto some beautiful artist paper I had in my stash. I used DTD's Winner's Ribbon for the inside.

I was inspired by the staples in the sentiment image, so I used actually staples as an embellishment. Precision stapling isn't as easy as you might think!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your next stop is the fabulous Ruth!

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic card - love Jon the Jogger and a fantastic sentiment to go with it!! Great "blog leap"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colours and that image is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card and super background! Jon looks ver handsome with brown hair. Love the staples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card inside and out. Love the sentiment and the image you have chosen. Its truly inspirational. Thanks for sharing.
    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love how you have created the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally love this image - and the blog hop idea - works for me x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic background you created, CG! Jon has never jogged in a more delightful scene. :-D Love all the new images and must have them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card CG, I like the background and the rosette.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card cg! Love the scene you created for Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you used the ribbon! This is so creative! Thanks for the inspiration! So glad I hopped on over here! You Dudes and Dudettes rock! :D
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you did with the ribbon - so very creative! Fab card CG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what an awesome encouraging card! love how u placed the wording! TFS!!
    Xoxo, Wandy

    http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card- Jon is making great strides... and I love your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CG your card is ace! I love it inside & out!
    Great job Dudette
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.