Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Andy reading, Andy tired; Andy take a little snooze

Matt Hawkins of Custom Papertoys made this most-groovy homage to Warhol, Paper Pop, and has the template on his site for free! Oh it's so fun to make.

Being me, I sized it down to about 3.5 inches high, so some of the smaller pieces (like that fantastic nose!) were a little difficult to get in place. Thank goodness for reverse tweezers!

I actually made this is January, but recently I ran across these tiny origami books at Extreme Cards & Papercrafting and just had to give Andy some reading material! I made the books from 2x2 pieces of paper torn from a magazine.


The book in the foreground was actually made from a Post-it. Let me know if you try either of these projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.