Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do Sheeple dream of electric Peeps?

I can't get enough of green this week! Here's a card I made inspired by this adorable (and free!) digi stamp from Squigglefly. It's named Counting Sheeple and just its presence in the world makes me happy!

I took the opportunity to try my hand at this week's Squigglefly Challenge: Make your card WOBBLE! I don't own any Action Wobbles (yet), so I tried making my own. Despite the great directions from the Paper-Junkie, I didn't have the right wire so I wasn't getting much of a wobble. So I just made a simple Penny Rocker (the tag rocks).

The little word bubbles on the bottom right are also from a Squigglefly freebie, and the sentiment ticket is a freebie from When the Scrap Hits the Fun. Thank you!

The "Sheep Ribbon" is tissue paper backed with double-sided tape. I stamped it with a polka-dot background stamp and heat-embossed it in white. I added little heads & legs with my black Copic.



Mojo Monday 231
Inspiration/Challenges:
Mojo Monday 231: Sketch Contest (right)
Paper Sundaes Challenge #110: Green or Good Luck
Squigglefly Challenge #9: Make your card WOBBLE!

8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i am blown away by your creativity in creating your little sheep in the background - that's just genius and they are so cute! I love your rocking tag! thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How VERY, VERY, VERY cute is this... love all the details and the sentiment gives me so much encouragement - dreams come true. Makes me feel that one day my dream will come true.

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and sentiment pairing! Thanks so much for joining us at TSG - hope you will play along again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so creative!!! You really played up to the challenge! THanks for playing along with Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet love that image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is great! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a super cute card and great for Wobbles too. Love the image you chose and the effect, it's perfect choice for that card. Thanks so much for joining us at Squigglefly! I can't wait to see even more of your wonderful projects. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute and so creative! Wonderful entry for the Squigglefly challenge - thanks so much for playing along!
    SF Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.