Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pun Ahoy!

[My stop on the Dude Time Doodles New Release Blog Leap is HERE]

I'm really enjoying everyone's projects this week inspired by the "Pun" challenge at CAS-ual Fridays. I do love a bad pun! It was difficult for me not to come up with my own, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use this pun-tastic wordart offered by Create with TLC on Talk like a Pirate Day.


I'm taking a stab at using up my never-ending collection of scraps, and I found this just-the -right-size scrap of compass-themed DP. The card itself is made from a scrap too; I just folded it in half and voilĂ . I simply printed the sentiment onto glassine paper.

Cards for Men Challenge #5
Inspiration/Challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #41: Jest for the Pun of it(Dang I missed the deadline!)
Less is More Week 56: Don't Scrap It

2 comments:

  1. What a terrific card... I love the tiny shell embellishments!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those shells

    Perfect for our sketch at cards for men - thanks for joining us

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.