Thursday, March 1, 2012

Scrappy Thank-you

[My stop on the Dude Time Doodles New Release Blog Leap is HERE]

I'm trying to make a dent in my scrap stash, and it's leading to some fun cards!

The sentiment ticket is a freebie from the fabulous Marion at When the Scrap Hits the Fun, and I attached it with a bone-shaped paperclip from my stash. 

The flower is also from my stash; I made over a hundred flowers with the Spellbinders Flower Creations Cut & Emboss die for my sister-in-law's wedding invitations, but since I only wanted two of the included flowers I ended up with a big bag of leftover flowers.

The polka-dot papers are from Echo Park; so glad I keep every little bit!


Fetch-a-Sketch #18
colourQ #126
Inspiration/Challenges:
colourQ Challenge #126: see photo on right
Fetch-a-Sketch Challenge #18: see photo on left
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #104: Are You Seeing Spots?
Shopping Our Stash Challenge 41: Sentiments Required

14 comments:

  1. Great patterned paper, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, CG!!! Love all the dots! Thank you so much for playing along at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and pretty card,CG, love all the patterns you used. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. LOve the colors too.


    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is so pretty and refrshing, love those dp and big flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just LOVE that little clip! And your card is stunning!!!!!!! Simply beautiful.
    Thanks for playing in the Spots & Dots challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey CG, how are you. Long time its been could not check bloggerworld carefully. Beautiful card, looking at it I knew its EP papers....

    ReplyDelete
  8. CG I absolutely love this bright, cheerful and lovely card. The length of the card gives the card great dimension, awesome stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of those papers! I love the little paw print in the center of the flower! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card.. shape and style! Very creative. Thank yo so much for playing along with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's. I do hope you will check out us again on Tuesday and join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great use of that sketch and a great way to incorporate it into our challenge this week...thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and isn't it fantastic when you can make a card using up some scraps? Love the paper clip too! Thanks for playing along with us over at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful colours and great use of the sketch! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card - love the colours! Great use of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.