Thursday, March 8, 2012

Glow

I couldn't believe my luck when Mr Linky chose my name again as the monthly prize winner at Midnight Madness! Thank you Priscilla! One of my newly acquired PriscillaStyles images is this sweet Fireflies digi:

You might remember the big box of second-hand stamps Mom let me pick through? Well this Jar rubber stamp from Mail Expressions is one of them, and although it's really big (it's wood-mounted) I'm so glad I grabbed it. I stamped it in StazOn onto plastic, and again onto silver paper for the lid. I colored the image with Copics. and filled the shaker with gold micro beads.

I printed the lovely sentiment from Create with TLC on white cardstock, and traced and cut the tag shape. The ribbons on the sides and the bottom are from Can You Digi It? and the embossed Core'diintions paper is actually a scrap from another project.

I used the sketch for Just Us Girls Challenge #126 (right) to bring it all together. Thanks all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I love that little boy. It is so darling! So glad you could play with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.