Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Green snowflakes

Since I already had my snowflake punch out, I was excited to see the Snowflakes challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
I started by punching out a border and stamping the snowflake image through the mask. I used the mask piece on the front; the ink made a nice background. I used snowflake brads to attach two sets of green/white snowflake punch-outs to the back, above the stamped images. For my main image I chose another lovely freebie from Tlc Creations, and colorized it green in Photoshop. I added some Polar White FlowerSoft to the birds and the centers on the front snowflakes. I finished it up with a bow containing 2 snowflakes.
I'm happy with the result, but let's face it:
it could always use more snowflakes.


Inspiration: A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 129,
Snow/Snowflakes
Digi Stamp:
With Birds Vintage by Tlc Creations

Supplies: Recollections and Core'dinations cardstocks, ZipDry & Tacky glues, Cricut personal cutter, SCAL2 software, HP printer & ink, Adobe InDesign & Photoshop, Offray ribbon, Martha Stewart punch, Fiskars papercutter and decorative scissors, FlowerSoft, CraftSmart ink

1 comment:

  1. Green Snowflakes -- I LIKE it!!! :) very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.