Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hello Little One

My sister-in-law's best friend just had her second child, and being as she's practically family I wanted to send along a card.

This week's Lili of the Valley Challenge is New Beginnings and I just happen to have a new Baby stamp from LOTV! I used the lovely color combo #118 at ColourQ and the fab sketch #33 from Deconstructing Jen.

The Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge recently changed management, and I'm so glad that it's still up & running as Lili's Little Fairies!



6 comments:

  1. This is really adorable! I love the embroydered part! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at the deconstructed sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very sweet. Thanks for taking part in our first challenge as Lili's Little Fairies!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, CG! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ for the first challenge of 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, just adorable. Love the stamp and the flowers and those lovely hearts at the bottom. Super colour combo as well.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will be honored to receive such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.