Monday, January 23, 2012

Toot toot!

It's official: I'm part of the One Stitch at a Time (OSAAT) Design Team! Toot toot! (That's me tooting my own horn!) Many thanks to Choccy & Stitchy & everyone at OSAAT [the challenge blog for StitchyBear Digital Stamps]. I'm already having great time!


I made this card as a sort of personal celebration (you know how I love those!); I used a digi stamp from Ike's Art, one of the fantastic artists whose work is available at the StitchyBear store.

For further inspiration, I used the following challenges:
Colour Create #88: Pink & Green
The Ribbon Reel Challenge #19: Pink Polka Dots (oops, missed the deadline!)

Some time ago I created this polka-dot digi paper template in InDesign, so I can just go in and change the color scheme and resize it. I printed it on linen cardstock, so it's nice and sturdy! The center ribbon is actually 3 pieces of ribbon. I made the furls on the outer white silk ribbons by pulling on a thread, and then adhering & styling it with double-sided tape.

Polkadots & geraniums always remind me of Spring in Spain, so I used a Spanish sentiment stamp from one of my Dilo en EspaƱol sets.

Have a great day everyone, and Happy New Year!

8 comments:

  1. Glad to have you on the Team!!!!! And your card is gorgeous.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the ribbon treatment and the image is lovely.

    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations CG!! Gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Congrats on your DT spot! LOVE the layered polka dots... that's so cute! Thanks for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow congrats CG and this is soooo beautiful in looking, love this pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toot toot for you.... whoohoo!!! So happy to know that you are part of DT.

    This card is the sweetest... something so very cuddly about it.

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright and cheerful card! Love the polk-a-dot paper, banner die and ribbon treatment. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. :) Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.