Sunday, January 29, 2012

A little freaky

I'm totally crushin' on Dilly Beans Stamps...they are both cute and funky, and use great patterns. I splurged and bought one of their new pre-colored Digi Collage Sheets, Girlie Skellies. The hanging hearts are from the same set, but I printed them on Shrinky Dink plastic and shrunk them in my toaster oven. The heart brads are red, but I heat-embossed a black enamel on the tops.The charm is from Stamp and Create.

This card was inspired by several challenges:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Love is Red & Black
HIMCR #31: Nontraditional Valentine's Day Project
Ruby's Rainbow #20: Red & Black/Valentines


Inside (image from same set):

Update: Wow, this card made the Top 3 for the Dilly Beans Designs Freaked Challenge! Be sure to check out all the cards, they are freakishly amazing!

10 comments:

  1. a very cool creation!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh are you kidding me?! This is awesome! Love what you've done with your Dilly Beans images, and those black hearts are too cool. Thanks so much for joining our FREAKED challenge at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and loving all the kool little details and stitching. Thank you for joing us at Dilly Beans this week. Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow for our * Valentines/Red & Black * challenge

    hope you will join us again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the images! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool and so red. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card it's so fun, great stitching, I love the scull border, great image & layout, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! How cool and creative! Love the shrinky dink hearts on the line and all the fabby skulls. Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!!! Very cute! Thanks for joining the Hiding in My Craft Room challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.