Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pile It On #03 - Fuzzy Friends

Pile It On is sponsored this week by Di's Digi Downloads with the theme of "Fuzzy Friends" so I used her adorable Daffodil Fun digi, which is only $2 and has so many fun crafting possibilities. I made a birthday card appropriate for a child (for the Celebrate the Occasion Challenge), using my NEW Big Shot machine and Spellbinder's dies. Thanks Mom & Dad & Santa!!! I love its emboss/cut function (also qualifies this card for the Use Your New Stash challenge at Ladybug Crafts).


I actually printed this twice and fussy cut the colored image and glued it on top to give it some dimension. The image is colored with watercolor crayons, which give some a great effect! I even added a shadow in crayon behind the sentiment piece, which is raised with pop-foam.

Challenges:
Pile It On #3: Fuzzy Friends
Ladybug Crafts Challenge #51: Use your new stash

Be sure to check out the gorgeous cards from the Pile It On DT and join us!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card- Thanks for playing at CTO! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, happy and sunny. Love that doubling you did... looks great.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card, I love the frame with your cute image! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so cute .. i love the little image and the die cut border
    Thanks for showing us your new stash at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.